Installing Roof Tiles for Memphis, TN Homeowners
Upgrade Your Home with a New Roof
The roof of your home is important, not only for its protection, but also for curb appeal. A good quality and aesthetically-pleasing roof can make a huge difference in the overall appearance of your home, helping it stand out from the rest of the neighborhood. This is especially true if you pick a unique roofing material, like tile. Though tile roofs have been around for centuries, they have become increasingly popular in recent years because of the many colorful options and styles available. Huntingdon O’Neill Roofing has a variety of tile roofing options to choose from, so you’re sure to find something you love. Not to mention, we offer professional installation to ensure your roof lasts for many years. Reach out to us today to learn more about our tile roofing options.
Types of Roof Tiles
While many roof tiles look similar in structure, they come in numerous colors giving homeowners plenty of options. Perhaps you want to make a statement with a bold roof color that contrasts with the rest of your home. There’s an option for that. Maybe you want something more neutral, like gray or brown. There’s an option for that, too. The possibilities are truly endless. There are numerous styles of roof tiles as well, from low pitch to large format to double-roman style. Our team can explain all your options. For the most part, roof tiles are made from clay and can even come in naturally clay-colored hues. However, the tiles can also be made from concrete.
Benefits of Roof Tiles
If you’re getting ready to install a new roof at your home or replace your existing roof, you’re likely weighing your options about which material will best fit your needs. You want to choose a roofing material that performs well but also matches your aesthetic style. There’s no fun in having a plain or boring home. Roofing tiles add a flair of style while also being strong and durable. They make an excellent option for the following reasons:
- Safety: Tiles are non-combustible, making them safe against fires. If a wildfire occurs in your area or a neighbor’s home catches fire, a tile roof may save your home by preventing the spread of the fire.
- Maintenance: There is very little maintenance to do when it comes to tile roofing, which means less work for you.
- Resistance: Roof tiles are resistant to rotting and insect boring, helping to protect your home from damage or infestation.
- Style: Tile roofing is unlike any other roofing material and has a unique look. This new style can add significant value to your home.
- Energy Efficiency: Tile roofing is more efficient than standard shingles, helping you save money on utility bills.
- Durability: Tile roofs are incredibly durable compared to other roofing materials and have a long lifespan, usually lasting as many as 50 years.
Tile Roof Maintenance
While no roofing material can survive without some maintenance, tile roofing has significantly lower maintenance requirements than other materials. As with all homes, you should be sure to remove debris from both the roof and gutters regularly to prevent clogged gutters and downspouts. It’s also a good idea to clean the tiles regularly, as they can collect dirt, grime, and algae that hinder their appearance. Luckily, our team can complete tile roof maintenance for you, so there’s one less thing on your to-do list. Let the team at Huntingdon O’Neill Roofing help you.
Replacing a Tile Roof
Because tile roofs last for many years, you won’t have to worry about replacing them that often. However, if you purchased a home with an older tile roof, you may see that day sooner than you thought. Our team can help you choose the perfect replacement tile to match your current style or can show you fresh options to add some life to your home exterior. Our team is experienced at removing old tile roofing and replacing it with a beautiful, new option.
How Much Do Tile Roofs Cost?
There is no exact answer to this question until you decide on the color and style of tile roofing you would like to install. While tile roofing is more expensive than traditional shingle roofs, the added cost is often worth it if you consider how long the roof will last. A tile roof can last up to 50 years, while shingled roofs only last about 20 years. That is a significant difference. Even with the added cost, a tile roof is a good investment, especially if you plan to stay in your home for many more years.
Contact Us Today
Are you interested in learning more about our tile roofing options? The team at Huntingdon O’ Neill Roofing is here to answer any questions you have. We understand that deciding on a new roofing material is an important decision. After all, this roof will be on your home for many years. We have a team that will show you your options and explains the benefits of each. Let us help you choose the perfect new roof tiles for your home. Contact us today to schedule a consultation appointment, or to request an estimate.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- On Time All the Time
- Family owned and operated
- We Operate with Integrity and Honesty
- We Stand Behind Our Quotes
- We Offer 5 year Workmanship Warranties on Roof Tear Offs
- We Offer 3 Year Workmanships Warranties on All Roof Layovers