Shingled Roofing in the Memphis Metro Area
We can install your shingles!
Shingles are usually applied from the bottom of the roof upward. There are many benefits of shingled roofing, which has led to their rise in popularity over other roofing options. Shingles are usually made out of asphalt but there are many different types of sizes, designs, and colors that are made available to homeowners.
Ready to choose the right roof for your home?
The benefits of installing a shingled roof:
- Cost Efficient: Shingles come cheaper than other roofing materials (mostly because they can be ordered and manufactured in bulk)
- Weight: A wide variety of homes can support shingles well because they are lighter than other materials (such as slate and tile)
- Installation: Laying shingles is much easier than the installation of other roofing alternatives
- Durability: Most asphalt shingles have a lifespan of 15 to 30 years
- Look / Color / Texture: Shingles are available in almost every color and design; they can match your home perfectly
We use all major brands, including: Tamko, GAF, Owens Corning, IKO, Malarky, and Certainteed.
Contact us today at (901) 374-0700 if you have any questions about our roofing services.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- On Time All the Time
- Family owned and operated
- We Operate with Integrity and Honesty
- We Stand Behind Our Quotes
- We Offer 5 year Workmanship Warranties on Roof Tear Offs
- We Offer 3 Year Workmanships Warranties on All Roof Layovers