Roof Repair Services in Memphis, TN
Count on Us to Repair Roof Leaks & Storm Damage
Roof damage can cause serious issues for your home, especially if the damage is bad enough to allow water to leak into the house. That’s why it’s important to act quickly the first time you notice any deterioration of your roof. Even if the damage appears superficial, and water is not actively leaking into your home, it could still be affecting the framing of the roof. Huntingdon O’Neill Roofing is here to complete your Memphis, TN roof repairs to prevent any damage from becoming worse. No matter what type of damage your roof has suffered, our team knows the appropriate method to fix it. Please reach out to us today if you believe your roof needs repairs.
We Repair Many Types of Roofs
There are numerous types of roofs, and we can fix almost all of them. Our expert team has experience working with many types of roofs, from standard roofs to specialty roofs. We have a workforce of trained roofers to accurately diagnose your roofing problem and provide the appropriate repairs. Memphis homeowners rely on us to handle all of their roofing needs. We can provide repairs for the following roofing types:
Common Roof Problems
Many circumstances can cause damage to your roof and lead to further problems with your home. That’s why it’s important to call a professional right away if you notice any troubles with your roof. Whether you’ve seen a small leak, some missing shingles, or significant cracking, you don’t want to delay in calling a professional. We can take on any roofing challenge presented to us and execute the proper repairs to return your home to normal and prevent further damage. Some of the most common roofing problems we see include:
- Roof Leaks: Many things can cause a roof leak, whether its cracked flashing, missing shingles, storm damage, or a broken tile. Our team will be able to find the source of the leak and patch it for you, so you can feel confident the problem has been addressed.
- Pooling Water: Improper construction of a roof can cause water to pool when it rains, which can lead to significant problems. If you’ve noticed that water does not seem to run off your roof properly and instead pools in one area, let our team assess the issue.
- Cracking & Blistering: Cracking and blistering is a very common roof problem, but it can be challenging to detect from the ground. That’s why it’s important to let a professional inspect your roof to look for any signs of damage.
- Ice or Snow Damage: Ice and snow can be very harsh on your roof, especially if it melts and refreezes under the shingles. It’s best to have your roof inspected and patched before the winter months arrive.
- Tree Damage: While trees bring beauty to your yard, they also put your roof at risk. Intense storms can knock tree limbs directly onto the roof, which could cause significant damage. Our team can repair any issues created by trees.
Don’t Let a Roof Leak Ruin Your Home
It can be easy to overlook a roof leak or ignore it if it doesn’t seem too bad. This is the worst thing you can do. Allowing a leak to continue will only make the problem worse, spreading the damage, and increasing the repair bill you’ll eventually have to pay. It’s better to repair the problem right away before it becomes one that can’t be fixed. A leaking roof can cause the following issues if you don’t repair it:
- Mold growth
- Rotted framing
- Destroyed insulation
- Rotted sheathing
- Damaged ceilings
How Much Does a Roof Repair Cost?
The cost of roof repairs varies greatly depending on the extent of damage but can usually total a few hundred dollars up to $1,000 or more. While it may be tempting to try and save money by completing a do-it-yourself roof repair, this is not a good idea. You may end up just prolonging the issue by providing a temporary solution as the problem continues to get worse. A professional roofer will have the knowledge to get the job done right the first time. You can count on our team to accurately assess the issue and provide the necessary repairs.
Contact Us for an Estimate
Has your roof suffered damage due to a storm or natural aging? Don’t put off repairs. Instead, call the professionals at Huntingdon O’Neill Roofing. We are here to provide all the roofing services you need, including repairs, maintenance, new installation, and replacement. You can count on our experienced team to do the job correctly. Please reach out to us today to schedule a consultation or to get an estimate.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- On Time All the Time
- Family owned and operated
- We Operate with Integrity and Honesty
- We Stand Behind Our Quotes
- We Offer 5 year Workmanship Warranties on Roof Tear Offs
- We Offer 3 Year Workmanships Warranties on All Roof Layovers